Sunday, August 2, 2009

And the walls came crumbling down...



well not the walls but the beer light up sign! So we are eating at Taco Cabana, having a nice breakfast with my mom when the neon beer sign falls off the wall onto Matt! I freaked out! There was glass everywhere and this sign is laying half on Matt and half on! Once we got the sign off him and checked him out, he appears to have No injuries whatsoever. I mean his shoulder is red and we are going to watch it for a few days for soreness or swelling. His ear is red and there is a scratch on his arm from glass but really...he could have been seriously injured!

Mom and Vickie said his angels were working overtime! Guess they all enjoy a good tortilla too!





2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Whoa I hope they at least comped you your meal!

Glad to hear he's okay.

Brenda said...

Oh my goodness!!!! See matt? Beer is BAD!! :) I'm glad he's OK. How scary!