Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

We had a nice day, ended up staying home one more day just to make sure emi was in the clear, but we are convinced she is good!

We did not do valentines big this year with our budget, but we had a nice day none the less. We actually got the storage room cleared out not all that fun for valentines day, but it had to be done so I am glad we did it!!!



We gave the kids each one small candy and a gift card for 10.00 to Build A Bear that I had gotten at Christmas for only 5.00!

We watched a bunch of Hallmark movies on our last day of cable. We have turned it off on last Friday over a week ago. So until they come turn it off we have legal free cable. But Dave is turning in the boxes in the morning so it will truly be gone!!! I am watching my last John Stossel right now--- my favorite libertarian!!!

I also made cup cakes! They were tasty and I think they looked good too!



I made Spaghetti bake for dinner, it isn't Daves favorite but the kids really like it.

So all in all a good day , and Dave is off tomorrow too!



1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

Rock on...Nice work on the storage room...and the cupcakes look great! How cute!