Thursday, March 18, 2010

All about me...

Repost from MOMMY OF TWO




I am... tired.





I think... that I am too hard on myself, on my kids, on my life.






I should... give grace, be more forgiving.






I dream... of a day that isnt perfect but right. Does that make sense? I want a day where I make all the right choices. Do the right thing!






I want... to save more. I want to not regret the money we do spend.






I know... that everything, and I mean everything is a season.






I don't like... folding socks. IT is the bane of my existence, oh and driving!






I smell... bacon. We had bacon and cheese omelette's for dinner and I still smell the bacon.






I hear... nothing. Well I hear the clacking of my keyboard.






I fear... being in small spaces, the kids being hurt or sick, the fate of our country.






I usually... get angry and blow up... Trying so hard to NOT do that!






I search... for ways I can improve myself, my kids, my family, my life.






I miss... people who are not here and am sad that I am not a part of their everyday life.






I always... eat more than I want to, i.e. might be why I am fat!



I regret... losing control and how I speak to the kids sometimes!






I wonder... what it will be like to LIVE LIKE NO ONE ELSE!!!





I crave... Rocky road ice cream.. another reason I am probably fat! :)






I remember... not much! It is why I blog and take pictures... It is my own memory box!





I need... to do the dishes before I go to bed so I wake up with a clean kitchen!






I forget... to take medicine. Any medicine! I am doing really good with the kids vitamins! Thank God for schedules and me halfway decently following one!






I feel... tired!






I can... tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue! Sometimes two knots. TMI????






I can't... whistle! CANNOT! I have tried and tried and tried!






I am happy... with our current school choices! I am pretty darn good on that front!






I lose... weight? I wish!!!!!






I sing.... in the shower! Sometimes I can just hear Dave laughing and I know he was just sitting there listening to me.






I listen... to talk radio! LIKE YALL DIDNT KNOW THAT ALREADY!!!






I shop... at Half Price books--- I love cheap books and giving gently loved books a new home!






I eat... when I am bored--- wow yet another reason I am fat!






I love.... My husband. I mean I get mad at him and I get frustrated with him but I love him unreservedly.

2 comments: