Friday, March 12, 2010

I cannot believe my baby girl is turning 7


March 12 (yes it is the 12th for those wondering)
After many, many weeks or waiting, praying, being incredibly patient, having to be away from my two other little ones so much, having family and friends help so much, shocking the doctors with keeping her in me so long, and staying healthy myself for the most part!
Here she is....
Emily Elizabeth Thompson

No, I didnt just have another baby... just reliving this day 7 years ago!!!


She really does seem bigger this morning. I looked at her and she just looked older.

I asked her why couldnt she just stay 6 another year and she said, but mom I have been waiting years to turn 7!


Big birthday update to come....

1 comment:

Sarah Haney, M.A. said...

Yay! Tell Emily I said Happy Birthday and give her hugs!

BTW I want to cry just thinking about my Emi turning 3, how am I going to handle 7? EEK!