Monday, March 22, 2010

She lost the big one!!!


Now the story can leak out! This tooth has been loose for weeks and weeks. I am NOT a tooth person so I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad hubbie was home for this! So anyway, this tooth has been lose for weeks and on Friday night Emily and Kaitlin got in a "disagreement" and Emily tried to bite Kate (for everyone who is disgusted at my parenting tactics at this point I apologize- this truly rarely happens!), so she bit down and my eldest whacked at her with her other leg. Hence loose tooth falling out and blooding spurting from youngest face! AWESOME!

Wonderful evening. So after Dave got the bleeding stopped and all was cleaned up. I did ohhh and awe over her toothless grin and took my standard shot of all things Thompson. But then came the talk. I felt so bad because it was such a sweet moment but I couldnt let her get away with biting could I!



1 comment:

Brenda said...

Only your Emily would lose her tooth b/c of doing something she shouldn't and force you to have to discipline through a fun moment.

And way to go Kaitlin on the self-defense! :)