Tuesday, November 29, 2011

BELATED----Happy Birthday Kaitlin

My girl turned 13 a few days ago... I will admit that this birthday got me.




We are opting to not refer to her as a teenager-- we prefer to refer to her as a young lady or young woman. We are going to VERY slowly work into a few more privileges but I do mean slowly.

I don't really think privileges need to come with age as much as they need to come with maturity and timing, but we are working on things and teaching and training.

She is doing wonderful at choir, she has a concert on Dec 2 and is participating in a regional competition in Jan.

Kaitlin is still a lover of animals! She currently has three geckos, two hermit crabs, a drawf hamster and a new guinea pig she got for her birthday.

She is still drawing and her ability amazes me....



Kaitlin is growing up... I can't stop it! I don't want to really, I want to see the woman she becomes. However I will forever miss the baby, toddler, 5 year old, 7 year old, 9 year old, 11 year old etc that she was....



No comments: