Thursday, June 12, 2008

Beauty...












My kids in the photography class yesterday took some great shots. We used the macro setting of my digital and I was pleasantly surprised with how well the pictures turned out! Here are just a few!
We were talking about famous photographers and I started with one I thought they would all know, Ansel Adams. I love his shots, I know it might be a photograph that everyone and his dog has on his wall but I just think they are beautiful. Just a tidbit of information...Ansel Adams was born in 1902, He was living in San Fransisco during the Great Earthquake and Fire in 1906. During the craziness of the fire he fell and broke his nose and that is why it is so crooked! Isnt that interesting.
Carrie in Texas

1 comment:

Dana Leeds said...

I did not know that about Ansel Adams and his nose. And, my daughter was loving this class! Sorry we've been a little too busy this month to make it.