Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Show getting cancelled...








I am so tired of the shows I like getting cancelled! You get into a show, you get to know the characters and than poof they take it off the air! I understand that this is real life and those "actors" might want to go onto other things but to us they are characters and suddenly, sometime without warning those characters are ripped from our lives! For instance Las Vegas, the last show was Delinda bleeding out having a baby, there was no conclusion, no resolution, no clue as to the lives of the people in the show! Not cool, people. NO I shouldn't become emotionally involved in a tv show, but it is an outlet. Tv is a release from the everyday life, people doing and being involved with things I will never have the opportunity to do. I like experiencing life through them a much as I do a character in a fictional novel? What on Earth is the difference? I am just sad when they cancel a show without warning or without a real feeling of closure in the characters...did so and so married the love of their life? Or did the child you have practically watch grow up become the person you thought they would? Did the job get finished, the family get back together, the question needs answering! So all I am saying is a little bit of closure would be nice!

No comments: