Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Travel...Experiences...Living...Exploring...











Imagine seeing the pyramids with your own eyes, feeling the insufferable heat the sand burning your eyes and throat. Imagine passing through the Lion's Gate of Jerusalem, walking in the steps of Jesus. Imagine seeing the Lincoln Memorial and all the National Mall and remembering what our Forefathers had in mind for our nation. Imagine seeing the Statue of Liberty, staring up from below in all her glory and Majesty, and knowing that she stands for the freedom we share with all Americans. Imagine stepping onto Ellis Island and walking the steps your great grandfathers grandfather walked, knowing the hardships he faced to offer future generations of his family the freedom he craved.

Travel...Experience...Living...Exploring...

I want to see it all. I want to experience anything I can. I want to travel the path of Lewis and Clark. I want to run my hands through the water in the place Ponce De Leon found the fountain of youth, I want to feel the spray of Niagara Falls. I want see the longest bridge ever built, or the biggest totem pole ever carved. I want to walk through the Palace of Fine Arts in San Fransisco and the Presidio of San Fransisco Park. I just want to see everything!!!! Here are some pictures of just a few, few, few, few places that I want to see just in this country!

Carrie In Texas
Where I still haven't seen everything!

No comments: