Sunday, September 29, 2013

As days go by...


We have been very busy.  Very!  I must admit I am growing a little weary.  Not the doing so much as the going!  I have NOT been home very much at all! 

But all for good reason...
 
We have had a park days with friends...




Reading a lot


Taking new VOICE LESSONS from a new voice coach.  (Even by the end of the first lesson-- I was in awe and thought worth it!)




Going square dancing. 



Doing geography.  


Training the dog.  




Drawing....



Have I mentioned singing???



Visiting with friends!!



Seeing unusual pets in a friends neighborhood!!



Playing lots of Chess...



Having game day with fellow home schoolers... 



Did I mention drawing???



Being sweet sisters....


Did I mention reading???


Getting a math lesson from a retired algebra teacher... Blessed!


Did I say busy!!!

And that is just a taste.  :0)


No comments: