Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunday Sum Up: March 3-7

I am not even going to attempt to catch up for last weeks blog- mostly because nothing happened.  I had such severe migraines this week that past Tuesday I didn't even leave the house until Sat morning...  it was just a week of school at home, basic needs being met and medication! 

Monday

We didn't go to choir because the girls lost it for being behind--- this ended up up being a blessing in disguise as my headache was pretty bad.

We got a decent amount of school done though.  Emily finished up her quiz on the crusades... 


She read The Making of a Knight and we looked up this fun song....





Tuesday

We did get to Kate's art and sign... I was able to go vote! But beyond that and school I was done! 



Emily parked at the zoo during art and watched Heidi.... 



Wednesday 

Just stayed home and did school, slept and attempted to keep food down-- :0( 



Thursday

More of the same!  The kids worked at getting caught up on reading assignments.  

Emily and I are reading The Morningstar of the Reformation out loud together-- 



This is after we watched a few you tube videos on the atom.  I love the internet! 




  
Kate reading The Awakening of Europe and Emily is reading Genghis Khan.


Matt is reading his Bible--- 

I went to sleep around 1:30 and woke up to the kids gone---mom had come gotten them and taken them to eat dinner and brought dinner home to Dave- such a blessing. 



Friday

We got school done and that was about it...I slept and rested a lot... 


By Friday evening I was feeling better--- still a pretty bad migraine but so much better.  By Safurday morning it was a much better -- even shopped with mom for Emily's  boots...



Made a crockpot dinner and cleaned a little but otherwise just laid around in bed... Which I am sure will happen Sunday  too... I hope to completely knock this out... Before we start the week all over again! 



No comments: