Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Eve 2009





We had a great day on New Years Eve, it was spent with out awesome friends the Eck family- minus Anthony who spent the day with friends. We ate at Casa Ole, we had a wonderful dinner at home and then snacked our night away! I btw, only had healthy snacks!
I made a cake to celebrate the coming new year and we decorated our tree with New Year decorations just for the evening! We rang in the New year at Midnight- minus Emily who took herself off to bed at about 11:30, she knew she was tired!





We went outside and blew horns, wished each other Happy New Year and Dave and I got to kiss for the first time in 2010....






2 comments:

Shannon said...

Looks like you all had a great time! How fun to deck the tree out for New Year's!

Sarah Haney, M.A. said...

That is really cool, I like the tree decorations! I never thought to decorate for New Years