Monday, July 12, 2010

bummer...

Not a bummer on weight loss! Bummer that I didnt get to weigh. We had to cancel my appointment to take Katygirl to the doctor, she has a rash on both arms that was spreading! Thinking it is allergic but the doctor went ahead and gave her a cream and told her to stay in out of the sun and getting sweaty for a few days! Soooo bummer, I have to wait to weigh and since YOU are totally curious about my weightloss number....You have to wait too!

I did three miles on the ellipical and only a quarter mile on the bike but I had NO focus today... all I could think about at the gym was that I had so many other things to do! On other trips to the gym I have been able to set stuff aside and focus but today it just wasnt there! Next time I will simply HAVE to push through that feeling and do more than I want too! That is my goal, each time I think I am done to just push a little more!


No comments: