Tuesday, November 26, 2013

And so it begins...


 I just feel the need to point out the fact that I have some WHITE hair!!!  Not blond, but white!

Sigh.

I am not a real big "care about my age" kindof person... I have been told that is because I am still young, but really 36 isn't so young!!! I remember thinking people who were 30 Something were OLD!

I wonder what I will look and BE like 20 years from now.  No kids at home... Grand kids half grown... Kaitlin will be ALMOST my age now! Will she be finding her first white hair and wondering how time crept up on her? 

I have begun to pray earnestly for the men and woman who will find each of my children's heart... The person they will venture forth on their own adventure with... And as much as I want that joy for them...I find myself a little sad. 

But I suppose there are still years before I need worry! But the years are getting shorter and shorter and I am getting older faster.  


2 comments:

Julie said...

Yeah, well, when I was your age dearie, I had a 3 year old and I was still 2 years from giving birth for the first and only time. Check back with me in a few years and we'll talk. Gray hairs or not, you are still very young. :)

Julie said...

Yeah, well, when I was your age dearie, I had a 3 year old and I was still 2 years from giving birth for the first and only time. Check back with me in a few years and we'll talk. Gray hairs or not, you are still very young. :)