Thursday, September 8, 2011

random... what would you do if?

If I had the capacity to INSTANTLY change one thing about myself it would be my weight.. closely followed by my teeth.

If I had to grab 5 things, not counting mammals of any kind.. I would grab: the external hard drive, my folder of important papers, my box of negatives that have not been scanned in, as much school books/ stuff I could handle and ME some clothes because it is hard to dress a fat person (I am just sayin).

These choices are assuming that my purse and camera are already safe in the car!  :0)

If I could do ANYTHING right this instant I would book a vacation.

If I count days already booked full of stuff and take out time for schooling, eating, sleeping and other such normal day activities... I have 9 days of packing.

If I could eat ONE thing every day that did not cause me to lose weight or any other problems it would be ROCKY ROAD ice cream. 

If  I had the ability to have ONE thing fix itself perfectly every day on my kids it would be their hair- always neat, brushed, braided and cut etc. (material not character)

If I had 1000.00 to spend on ANYTHING, but it HAD to be for fun... I would eat out and take a mini vacation!

If I could stop time for 20 minutes every day at what point would I stop it... maybe Dave leaving for work?

If I could instantly change a bad character trait in myself: anxiety.

If I had to eat at ONE restaurant every day for the rest of my life it would be...Crackerbarrel (such a wide variety)

If I could pick ONE tradition I wish we had started when the kids were little and kept up CONSISTENTLY  it would be... family devotion time.

If I could still be friends with one person who I am no longer friends with...Amy Kulik.

If I could turn back time, if I could find a way I'd take back those words that hurt you and you'd stay... just seeing if you are really reading!

If I could go back in time I would make sure I paid better attention in English.

If I could go back in any time period and just be a "fly on the wall"... I think I would choose to hear Jesus preaching or see one of his miracles performed.

If I could learn a new skill easily it would be: photography!

If I could buy one thing for decor in my house right now it would be frames....

If I could get a gift card to decorate my house right not it would be to Ikea.

If I could experience going to any of the wonders of the world I would go to the Great Wall of China.

If I could retire anywhere in Texas it would be near Garner State Park.

If I had to listen to a sound all the time I would like to be the ocean (minus seagulls and people).

If I could have an unending source of something coming in to my home it would be sonic cokes or electricity.

If I could sing in any Disney musical it would be The Little Mermaid or Beauty and the Beast.

If I had the opportunity to change how someone feels about ONE thing... I would possibly change Matts eating habits.  ;0)







No comments: