Wednesday, September 14, 2011

SOOOOO....

I am sorry I am neglecting you so much poor blog... you are having to pay the price for my overload and I apologize to you immensely!  I promise once I am moved that "I'm gonna hug you and kiss you and love you forever"... well at least I will actually blog, m'kay.

packing box number 5,432,345 today out of 78,345,234.  Gotta get to it.

But first lesson plans for the day:

School today:  measurement (room design), volume (how much will fit in this box), colors (paint samples for room), community helpers (post office for address change), math (if I drive my vehicle back and forth to Pasadena twice today what will my gas mileage be), logic (estimate how much we will make at the garage sale), science (mark all matter at the garage sale with a price sticker), consumer math (attempt to find a way to stretch non existent budget for two more days), PE (run up and down stairs a zillion times bringing stuff to the garage sale)


Do you think I can count today as a school day?



1 comment:

Brenda said...

I LOVE those lesson plans!! Much better than making vocabulary cards for physics! Real life baby!