We are going to move in the next 30 days back to Pasadena... we will be renting mom and dads house from them..
Big changes are happening.
It is not really a 100% perfect decision for us but we are just simply looking at it as a choice with benefits.
Some of those benefits include:
- a large house
- 3 bathrooms (we currently have 1)
- a large school room/ game room
- a bedroom for each kid (not necessary in life but we are happy about it currently)
- closer to some family
- close to some of my friends
- a POOL
- a large master bedroom and bathroom
did I say three bathrooms?
- we like where we are living (not in LOVE with my house) just like the area and close proximity to Dave's work.
- I have gotten involved over here and will need to keep some of those commitments for at least this school year.
- Dave driving to work
- Dave not coming home for lunch
- Dave not being 10 minutes away
- farther from church-- where we will stay put for now
- NOT 5 minutes from a Whole Foods ;0) I just like SAYING that!
Hence these pictures...