Monday, October 15, 2012

Menu Plan Monday.... week 10/15-10/21





Last week I kept SOMEwhat to plan but I did eat off the meal plan a little! 
I will plan to do better this week!  I am also going to do it weekly for a little
while to get myself on track.....
This week..
Monday-
B-cereal
L-chicken nuggets and tator tots
D-Chinese (take-out)
Tuesday-
B-waffles
L-grilled cheese and pringles
D-roast chicken, veggie and roasted potato
Wednesday-
B-cereal
L-soup
D-enchilada casserole
Thursday-
B-eggs and waffles
L-quesadia
D-Mongolian beef
Friday-
B-cereal
L-chicken and dumplings (from leftover roast chicken)
D- @ Brett and Amy's Open House (free food)
Saturday-
B- waffles and bacon
L- Texas Land and Cattle (kids eat free on Saturday)
D- eating at home school group event (free food)
Sunday-
B- cinnamon pancakes
L- sandwiches (light lunch because we are doing an early dinner)
D-eating out for moms birthday
 

No comments: