Friday, October 12, 2012

Who doesn't want to be like Indiana Jones???

I found this book at the Dollar Tree...  truly people it is a GEM of a find!  These are very, very important things that ALL SHOULD BE TAUGHT!  Forget TAKS testing... I could save the entire education system a BUNDLE of money and just buy every student a copy of THIS book...



  • HOW TO RUN ON TOP OF A MOVING TRAIN
  • HOW TO HANDLE AWKWARD FOODS
  • HOW TO IDENTIFY SECRET PASSAGEWAYS AND BOOBY TRAPS
  • HOW TO FEND OFF A GANG OFF SWORDSMEN
  • HOW TO CROSS A ROPE BRIDGE
  • HOW TO SURVIVE FOR SEVERAL DAYS CLINGING TO A SUBMARINE'S PERISCOPE
  • HOW TO USE YOUR BULLWHIP
I cannot decide on my favorite (and these weren't all of them folks!).. but maybe it is HOW TO FEND OFF A GANG OF SWORDSMEN...I mean that is IMPORTANT!

ENJOY.  

No comments: