Saturday, August 30, 2008

How hard it is to find a good purse...




In light of a category 5 hurricane barreling down the Gulf toward our general vicinity, this seems trivial but my subject is purses. It is so, so, so hard to find a good purse. They need to be the right size, color, material, print, shoulder length, pockets, no pockets, style! It is to much! I have looked for quite some time and I just have been unable to find the perfect purse! So I found one at a Fossil store, located here..........................................
but it is 148.00 dollars and I know and understand about quality and how long it will last blah, blah, blah I just do not have 148.00 dollars








so I found this at Target for 22.99!. It isn't leather of course but it fits the bill pretty well! So I got it and I am very excited

about it!







1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Umm, there is a Category 5 hurricane coming our way? guess I better get my head out of the scrapbook and watch the news, eh? Well, up here in DFW the storms usually die out anyway.