Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Some questions for me...

What were you doing at 11:00 AM?
I was doing school with the kids


Do you have a friend that you talk to 24/7?
Um do you mean my online, blog friends that I communicate via blogs with???

Are you ticklish?
I refuse to allow tickleing, it makes me feel physically sick!


How is your hair?
shorter than it was two days ago, but not as short as I usually keep it, dirty blond becasue I seriously need some highlights!

How's your life?
Usually good, everyone has ups and downs but we are safe, healthy and our needs are met.

What do you spend most of your money on?
Unfortunately not everything I should but I am working on it!


How long does it take for you to take a shower?
10 minutes.

Do you have plans today?
I have school with kids, a daunting laundry pile and an American Heritage Girls planning meeting at one.


What did you do Saturday?
We went to the Animal Planet expo, it was great.


Would you make a good parent?
I am already a parent, so I guess I can only hope for the best.

Morning or night person?
I prefer to stay up late but I get up early when I have to!

What were you doing an hour ago?
I was supposed to change my laundry over but havent gotten back to it yet, I keep telling Kaitlin to turn it back so it will keep fluffing!


Where were you friday night?
We went out to dinner and than had a family game night!



Send me your answers to my questions...

1 comment:

Rachel Harris said...

Can you tell me more about your American Heritage girls group? I see you are in Texas, anywhere near Houston??