Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Tea Set I bought...

Okay, a few days ago I posted the tea set I wanted, but decided to keep looking! On Saturday we went shopping at the new outlet mall on 290 and they have a Wedgwood outlet. We went in just to look and I found a tea set I liked which was on a tremendous sale! I found another one I like better but it was not on sale so I decided to keep shopping and think about it. We had been in the store an additional 5 minutes when the teapot set I didn't like as much were all sold out! I was not brokenhearted. We left the shop and later that day we came back into the store to look a little more, in talking to the sales lady I found out that the one I really like was actually on sale too! It was 137.00 13 piece set of Johnson china and it has an Asian theme to it! I loved it. So the sale was (drum roll)137.00 marked down to 67.00 and it was 50% off. 33.68 was the total! I couldn't buy two more individual cups and saucers like I wanted to but my mom just bought me an entire other 13 piece set so i would have 8 cups and saucers which is even better and of course an extra tea pot! This paragraph has a bunch of run on sentences but who cares I got a "steal"!

So we are officially beginning Fairy Tale Friday (with tea party) this very Friday!

No comments: