Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sweetness...

So we could not afford (we chose not to afford!) to go to the circus this year. So I did the next best thing, I ordered the 2008 Ringling Brothers Circus DVD and we are going to have a circus night! We will have cotton candy, funnel cake and watch the "Big Top"! We have a cousin's night every few months so for the circus night it will be a cousins night. Amy was explaining to Emily about our circus night and Emily got excited. A few minutes later Amy told Kaitlin she could be a clown...and Emily said "No, to be a clown you had to look weird, not gorgeous!" Is that not the sweetest thing!!!!!

2 comments:

Bootcamp Burners said...

What a great idea! We may have to do that sometime. We are just relaxing today and wondering what we are going to do for this evening. We usually have a movie afternoon on Sunday. I think my girls would really like to have a circus night.

Thanks for letting me know about the signature. Also would you mind if I put you in my friends blog roll?

Thanks Rhonda

Carrie Thompson said...

I got the dvd off the Ringling Brother site and it was 15.00 which is less than the price of one ticket!

No I would be pleased as punch about being added to a blog roll!!!! Yeah!

Carrie in Texas