Monday, August 25, 2008

Menu Monday...

I got a postcard from Kroger's it was for beef lettuce wraps. I made them the other night and my dad and daughter really liked them a lot. It was very simple to make.

ground beef 1lb
hoisin sauce 1/2 cup
peanut sauce 1/2 sauce

You cook the ground beef, than add the mix of sauce.

You put about 2 tbs of the mixture on a lettuce leaf and add one slice of cucumber.

It is delicious!
I am going to add shredded carrots, bean sprouts and maybe a few chow mein noodles for crunch. Yum Yum.

Just to keep giving this recipe away on the up and up, I am putting a link to Kroger's website which has a TON of recipe's by the way!


1 comment:

Bootcamp Burners said...

I love these things. I did not know how to make them. We get them at a place called P.F. Changs. Thanks for the recipe. I will have to make them.