Saturday, February 7, 2009

Fitness Friday





Hey I am late on Fitness Friday... let's just pretend it is still Friday!




Okay last week Brenda told us to do something new! HMMMM.. Well we all know she meant with our fitness situation but I would have to be having a fitness situation to do something new with it! In keeping it real... I have NOT been doing the fitness thing! I have not been watching what I eat, or counting carbs or doing ANYTHING that resembles a diet!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... here is something new I am going to do!

I am going to tell my loyal readers something about myself.......

I have totally chickened out a number of times but here it goes.

I weight 331 lbs.

Yes, Many of you dont believe it. That is okay, I know exactly how fat I am! lol!

But here is the thing. I dont want to be this fat anymore. I always say this and I ALWAYS mean it BUT the new twist is that I always says "oh it's not the number, it is how my clothes fit"

Now that is true to a certain point.

BUT NOT WHEN YOU WEIGH 331 lbs! IT IS ALL ABOUT THE NUMBER.

So I am on a diet. NOT a "lifestyle change", NOT a I want to eat "healthy" phase.

A DIET.

I am going to a doctor and get all the necessary blood work done and speak to the PROFESSIONALLY (imagine that!)... and I am going to get a grip on this situation! And it is really a situation in my case!

So there it is. In a nutshell.

I will let you know what the doctor says and I am just all about keeping it real right now! I need you ladies to really, really pray with me about this situation and I am going to need some serious help! It is going to be one of the hardest things I have ever done in my life! But I have to.



4 comments:

Brenda said...

Excellent move, Carrie. Hard--I'm sure! I will be praying for you and the doctor's appointment.

I'm very proud of you! Not sure I would be doing it. Denial is a very long river! :)

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Sounds like you ARE starting something new. Taking that first step which is always the hardest. Great job. I will be happy to pray for you and be here to love and support you along the way.

♪♪Melody♪♪ and Puddin said...

Wow, thank you for sharing that. My daughter weighs in that range and it is hard but you can do it. It sounds like you have gotten to a good start by going to the doctor too. Will be praying and watching your progress. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

Gretchen said...

Seriously, SO proud of you. I know that must have taken a lot of courage. Now the number is out there and now you can work your way down. You can do it, and we'll be behind you all the way!