Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Okay this is how I roll...

In lieu of a post of my mottled thoughts...I am going to link you to a few of my favorite bloggers and a few new reads!

Everybody wants the comments love! So peruse my blog roll and read my bloggy friends thoughts and comment!

Brenda @ The Family Revised
Jennifer @ Planted by Streams
Dawn at Picking up Pebbles
Kysha @ Love's School
Sonja @ Wonder Years
Jennifer @ The Coplings Hobbit Hole also check out her food blog and her school blog!
The Texan Mama @ Who Put Me in Charge of These People
Lisa @ verybusymomwith4
Dawn @ Because I said so
Debbie @ Finding Normal
Carrie @ Thoughts, Ponderings and Musings
Julie @ Living on Less

I will stop for now! In a few weeks I will link to some more! If you have a blog you love feel free to send me a link so I can check her out too! For Mr. Link and this particular post please put YOUR name but the link of your favorite blog, unless you write a post with the link in it! Got it?








1 comment:

karly said...

Ooooo! More fun, inspiring, terrific blogs to check out! :) I might have some to add to your list...