Friday, February 13, 2009

On the inside...

On the outside there at times I know I seem fine. I may even feel fine in that moment but other times it is just to much, like a crushing tidal surge of emotions. This house hunting is really stressing me out- no the doing just the waiting and wondering and what if's! I could look at homes forever if I needed too as long as I knew I could get anyone of them I wanted...does that make sense? The not knowing is just getting to me...HENCE my control issues!

On top of this incredible stress, Kate is leaving tomorrow for her trip and I wake up to yet another plane crash. That makes three since Dec 10. I dont care that it was a commuter plane, I dont care that there were survivors on the two other crashes.... I just feel sick. very sick.

I know I havent been blogging, I am just doing the barest of things, only what I have to do. It will get better. I know it will. My hubbie has also been working a lot. That is really hard on me- sorry all you single moms! It is just overwhelming as a literal 24/7 mom to have the kids 24/7. I get to a point and I guess I begin to shut down- it usually takes me a lot longer to reach this point but with the house stress and the trip stress I have reached it a lot quicker!

later

3 comments:

Sarah Haney, M.A. said...

Kate will be just fine, she has you praying over her. Did you worry as much when Iused to fly?

Brenda said...

OK--yes, there have been 3 plane crashes..but how many arrived safely? Thousands upon thousands.

Also, about the house...remember when the Israelites left Egypt and then Pharoah changed his mind? There they were standing at the edge of the Red Sea with Pharoah's army coming up behind them. It seemed there was no way out and they were completely out of choices...who knew God would part the water???

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=24&chapter=16&verse=9&version=31&context=verse

God knows where you will be next week, next month, and next year.

Jennifer said...

I know where you are is a hard place to be... its all that uncertainty, it just hard to feel security in the midst of it. You will be in my prayers for sure.