Friday, February 13, 2009

She is packed. She is excited. She is finally going to bed. My husband is still not home and I feel ill.

Dont usually post like this but I just have to get it out.

I hate anxiety. I hate fear.

I know people are praying for her trip and for me specifically and you dont know how much those prayers mean to me.

I cant breath.

I try to get a deep breath and I just cant.

Job 4:8
I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O LORD, make me
dwell in safety.

Acts 15:13
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in
him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Proverbs 18:10
"The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe."








1 comment:

Carrie said...

God does not give us a spirit of fear! Don't give in to that and focus on how much fun she is going to have. She will be back before you know it. Whenever those thoughts come just speak your verses you have posted, they are so perfect! God has given you this opportunity to show your faith and trust in HIM!!!! Without faith it is IMPOSSIBLE to please him... HE is in control!! Your baby has angels all around her and so do you!!! Trust God!