Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day...late but still relevant


Okay, for this Valentines Day post Dave, my valentine, has agreed to be interviewed...



Carrie: Why do you love me?
Dave: Because you are you.



Carrie: When is our anniversary?
Dave: June 28


Carrie: What is "OUR" song?
Dave: Here and Now by Luther Vandross



Carrie: While dating what was my favorite thing to do with you?
Dave: (laughing) kiss me.



Carrie: What did I wear on our first date?
Dave: I do not know.



Carrie: What is the best gift you haven ever given me? (from your perspective)
Dave: your necklace (this was a necklace attached to a pig that said From your one and only...)


Carrie: If you could give me the perfect gift what would it be?
Dave: I would have to think about that...are you talking money, no object?
Carrie: Yes.
Dave: Still dont know.



Carrie: What is my favorite thing to do on a "date night"?
Dave: movies because we dont get to see them often but dinner too so we can sit and talk.







Carrie: If I could go buy one thing today, what would it be?
Dave: something you wouldnt normally buy? I mean not like a diet coke?
Carrie: Yes.
Dave: you would probably end up buying something for the kids.



Carrie: What is my favorite movie?
Dave: personally I would say it is a toss up between You've Got Mail and White Christmas but I am leaning towards White Christmas. Um what is your favorite movie?
Carrie: um that is hard, I like lots of different parts of movies. Is your favorite the one you will always watch if it is on or that you will specifically put it on!
Dave: so is your favorite movie TombRaider?
Carrie: um maybe yes... (dont judge me...lol)



Carrie: What do you love most about me?
Dave: I am not completely answering your question... one thing I am completely fascinated with are your eyes. physical attributes...
Carrie: whatever
Dave: I love how you try to learn about things people like and incorporate that into something you do for them or get them.

(He said a few other things which he said I couldnt share...)



Carrie: What do you think we will be doing on our 25th anniversary?
Dave: Well I guess we would probably have a party or go out to dinner.
Carrie: is that all you want to say Mr. Romantic?
Dave: um yeah.



2 comments:

Paula said...

Ah that was sweet...I wonder how my husband would answer those questions? I might have to try them out!

Gretchen said...

SO sweet! What a nice sentiment!!