Monday, May 17, 2010

Emily "isms"

Yesterday Emily was over at moms and she was in the bathroom.
Mom walked in and Emily was cleaning.
Emily said, "Ma Ma don't I look like a Mommy?
My mom said, " Well yes, I guess so, where is your baby?"
Emi said, "My Bitty Baby."
My mom said, "Oh yes, of course your, Bitty Baby."
Emily said, "I am married too."
My mom said, "Oh really who is your husband?"
Emily said, " well he died."
My mom said, "Oh really, hmmmm, how did he die? What it an accident?"
Emily said, "he died from old age."
My mom said, "Really, how old was he?"
Emily said, "well everyone is older than me."


Today we were at a birthday party, each of the kids got a pin. I asked Emily is she wanted me to put her pin on her. She said yes, and pointed to where she wanted it with her hand over her heart.
She said, "wait, is that where my heart it?"
I said, "yes, that is where your heart is."
She said, "well you better put it over here." pointing to the other side of her chest.
I said, "why"
Emily said, "I don't want you to poke my heart."


No comments: