Saturday, May 29, 2010

Summer Bucket List

I read a post on Dizzy in the Noodle, where she did a summer bucket list.  I thought it was great and for the most part I wanna copy hers!  No really, I am going to do my own but I will take some of her ideas!

Take the kids to a water park.
Make sno-cones.
Eat dinner outside at Kemah.
Go camping.
Spend the night at a hotel, just for fun.
Go to the beach.
Visit the turtle hatchery.
Visit with the grandparents more often.
Swim!
Find new parks in Houston we haven't been to before.
Go see the summer dollar movies.
Read 150 books (total for family)
Watch a movie under the stars.
Go on a boat.
Go the farmers market.
play games with the kids.
Continue our book club.
learn to cook 10 new recipe's
lose weight as a family.
Reconnect with one friend.
work on my blog
Work on service projects.
Go to a theater production.
go to creation station at the MFAH
learn to knit.
sew curtains for the dining room (this involves me SEWING)
take a class from leisure learning just for fun.
walk on the beach at night.
eat out at a new fun restaurant.
invite friends over for dinner.
participate in mini builds at the Lego store
go to VBS
paint the girls bedroom
get a pet reptile
see or pet an exotic animal
make pizza or pasta from scratch
have an old fashioned picnic
work on a garden
buy a new wii game (Mario Galaxy 2)
read a biography about a great person




1 comment:

Shannon said...

That is some list! Geez, I am tired now. LOL!