Sunday, May 9, 2010

A plea for help from a boyscout...

Just thought I would pass this along.



From: Stephen Hebert
To: Troop 320
Sent: Saturday, May 08, 2010 8:33 PM
Subject: [Troop320] I need help with my Eagle Project




Hey Troop, I am in the process of working on my Eagle Project and I need your help. For my Eagle Project I am re filming the DVD that the Pregnancy Help Center of West Houston gives to clients and organizations seeking information about the center, what it does, who it helps, and how they can get involved with the center. I have the entire crew lined up and I have people scheduled to be filmed. This is all good and well, but I need help sharing it with people. My project does little if no one knows what I am doing and who I am helping. So I need you to Tweet, Facebook, and email people with a link to the blog about the project, so they too can see what my project is about and who I'm helping.

If you Tweet

If you tweet you can tweet this:

" Found a cool eagle project, a scout is filming a DVD 4 his Pregnancy Help Center!
Go look and RT. http://goo.gl/GoRv #stephenseagleproject "


If you Facebook


If you Facebook please put this as your status:

" Hey everyone, I found a cool Eagle Project, Steve Hebert is going to re film
the DVD his Pregnancy Help Center gives out. Go check out the blog about it and put
this in your status! stephen-hebert.blogspot.com "


If you blog


If you blog, I would be honored beyond words if you would donate a post to my project.
If you do blog about my Eagle Project please email me a link so I can put you in the credits.



If you neither Tweet of Facebook you can always email the blog address (stephen-hebert.blogspot.com) to people
and tell them about what I am doing








Thanks!




Steve









_ _ _

God Bless Texas

Stephen Hebert
Portrait and Event Photographer

(281) 769-2770
stephenhebertphotography.com
stephen-hebert.blogspot.com
thephotographerman@gmail.com

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/photomansteve


No comments: