Thursday, June 24, 2010

All I have to say today..

is I did 5 miles on the bike @ 10 resistance in under 25 minutes!


This is a major milestone for me!!! I worked really hard to do it. I pushed myself and really sweated. For those who work out this might not seem like much but for me... it was A lot!

I also did half a mile on the treadmill- this was after the bike and I did a quarter mile on 7 incline and the other quarter mile on 3 incline. Usually I do Zero incline, so even though I did less walking I burned way more calories!

I am doing it!




My more long term goal is to be able to ride a "real" bike.  I could ride one right now but I just wont for lots of reasons I am not going to go into right now.  I really want to be down some serious poundage!   I am hoping for the NEW YEAR.... that is my goal right now.  Losing enough weight by the New Year to feel comfortable riding a bike!


 

4 comments:

Brenda said...

I am SUPER impressed! You are rockin' it!

Anonymous said...

you are so rocking the diet and workouts. proud of you!

-DH

H-Mama said...

Ummm... so I just read thru your posts and now I'm tired. You go, girl! {isn't your hubs sweet} ;)

Carrie Thompson said...

Thanks guys and yes he is sweet and supportive!!!!