Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday schedule... Or at least this Monday!

7:00 wake up
7:30 get dressed/ breakfast
8:00 wake up kids/ breakfast/ chores/ etc
8:40 leave for VBS
9:00 VBS



11:00 Meet MOM at LOLA's for an extremely late Mothers Day lunch!
12:00 pick up kids at VBS
12:10 have a quick snack with mom and the kids
12:30 YMCA- workout

1:00 leave for home- drop off drycleaning and mail
1:20 get home, start math, laundry, clean bathroom, worked on organizing my desk--- clean off the piles!
3:00 REST
3:45 leave for gymnastics
4:00 gymnastics

5:00 come home, start dinner, check math, work on laundry, dinner
6:30 mow and weed eater the yard, clean flowerbeds
8:00 baths, kids clean up rooms!
9:00 BED



2 comments:

Sarah Haney, M.A. said...

WOW. How do you do it?

Carrie Thompson said...

ummm... some days I dont really know. Even for as over weight as I am I generally have a lot of energy and I have always done a lot. But honestly I dont know. Amy always says that the MORE I have on my plate the better I do. I tend to agree, until something shifts in the balance and I hit the ground hard! So truly I dont know how I do it, and every day is not like that, but a lot of the time it is.