Tuesday, June 29, 2010

YUMMY....

I do not like yogurt. I have tried sooo many kinds.  I tolerate vanilla yogurt with some fruit and granola in but really I don't like it.  But for some reason I really liked the idea of THIS fruit smoothie. 



 I saw it on one of the HILARIOUS product sponsor tips on the Biggest Loser season 9.  I just couldn't stop thinking about it so I went and got one, actually my dear hubbie went out to the store after dinner to get me one.. thank you baby!

It is delicious! 

Dave got the Pineapple/ mango/ strawberry flavor, I am not a fan of mangos but I simply took them out.  I want to try the berry one next!******* updated, I tried the Triple Berry and LOVED it!  YEAH*******

I used my NINJA,

Vickie got me it for Mothers Day!  YEAH!!!!  It is awesome!

I did use 2% instead of Fat Free but it doesn't make much a difference calorie wise and I like the 2% better.

Soooo... be sure and try one!  Oh it is two serving @ a little more than a cup each.  I was really full after my cupful and Kaitlin who had the other serving said she was full too!




No comments: