Saturday, November 22, 2008

I did something new !!!!!






Tonight I tried sushi!

I actually didnt mind it to much! I ate cucumber rolls (no fish) which I LOVED. I tried Texas rolls (roe, rice, cream cheese, jalapena and cooked fish). I also tried spider rolls ( rice, seaweed wrap, soft shell crab --the whole thing ) and last but not least Rainbow roll (raw fish- white, salmon and tuna on the outside of a calafornia roll.) YEAH. I am proud of myself. I love when I try new things, it makes me feel like I accomplished something!

4 comments:

Bootcamp Burners said...

Good for you for trying something new. We always ask our kids to try new things so why not us. I have never tried sushi. I don't like fish at all. But maybe I will try the vegie one in the future!

Gretchen said...

Girlfriend, you are braver than me. I would never touch sushi! It just looks too slimy to me. But the hubs loves it. I might have to break down and actually make it for him sometime, but I'll just have a hot dog or something.

Kerri said...

Hi Carrie,

I saw your question on my blog about the toy soldiers that we painted. I bought them online from Michigan Toy Soldier Company http://www.michtoy.com/ I was pleased with the service and the soldiers turned out great! Sorry it took me a while to get back to you, I had a baby on Tuesday :) and am trying to get caught up on a few things now. hth

Kerri

Brenda said...

Oh, you ARE brave. Ew. Don't be calling me to go to the sushi place with ya!

Also, just b/c you are putting the food in your mouth in the pic does not prove you ate it! :)

But I believe you.