Thursday, November 13, 2008

This was my day...

I woke up and had coffee...






but it wasnt as pretty as this!


Than we took off to shop for Kaitlin's birthday party bag supplies and order her cupcakes!





Then we had lunch, chinese... I tried to eat as carb friendly as possible but it was hard!



Then we went to our home school support group and helped make boxes for Operation Christmas. They send boxes to children all over the world!

After that we picked up Hallie (Katie's friend) and we went home, I had a few minutes to check my mail then we left for the last part of my day and most definitely the best!

Amy Grant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Live in the Woodlands... she is doing a nostalgia tour for her music pre 1989! I loved it. I sang my heart out!!!!!!!!! It was incredible and I am so very glad that I went!

1 comment:

Bootcamp Burners said...

We do Operation Christmas Child every year. My girls really enjoy getting all the things and putting them in the shoe boxes. I love doing it because I think it teaches them to not want so much.