Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I wanna just have a wordless Wednesday and say nothing at all...

I really do. I have plenty of cute pics from Garner! But, I am sad. I am sad at the choice America made. I believe the "change" we are in for will not be the change people are betting on. Their mortagese still wont be magically paid by the morgage fairy, the health care industry will not suddenly become all lollipops and free kleenex in hospitals (ever been charged for kleenex before!) and guess what the war- will keep on being a war! It wont stop, and all the men and women who died for our country will not somehow make it back alive! There will be change- he might do great things but all I have heard since the election was called is this...

Barack- dont expect miracles.
democrats- he cant make water from wine
news commentators- We hope people dont expect all the changes to happen in four years, I guess we will have to elect him again!

Seriously! He campaigned on CHANGE. Now he and his party are saying...dont expect to much change!

I am confused. But again I am sad.

dont be mad at me if you disagree just let me be sad. I will fight harder next go around! I will make my voice heard louder and stronger.

On the other hand my kids did participate, they voted with their dad (sorry no pics were allowed!) They thanked all the people working at the polls, they even thanked the democrat that was outside the polling place for working the process! (after matt checked to make sure he was lawfully far enough away from the polling place!)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well said!! I heard about a week ago Obama was getting together a "transition" team and their goal was to downplay some of the "promises" he made. I hope for his sake he can keep it together because if he goes against the liberal left they will eat him for breakfast.

On a side note I'm getting my hair cut at 2:30pm tomorrow so I'll post a picture. :)

MYstory of HIStory said...

Found my way here via Angela's (above) blog. I agree w/ her - well said - & I can relate - as I'm sad too.