Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentines: The RE- Interview

Okay, for this Valentines Day post Dave, my valentine, has agreed to be re- interviewed...last time I interviewed him was in 2009!



Carrie: Why do you love me?
Dave: Because you are you.

2011 Dave: Because I believe you are the one God picked out for me. You compliment me, bring out good things in me and help me with my faults.



Carrie: When is our anniversary?
Dave: June 28

2011 Dave: 6/28


Carrie: What is "OUR" song?
Dave: Here and Now by Luther Vandross

2011 Dave: "thinking..."  " still thinking..."  "hmmmmm...." " still thinking..."  "I cant think of it."



Carrie: While dating what was my favorite thing to do with you?
Dave: (laughing) kiss me.

2011 Dave:  sit in my truck and kiss- with a smirk



Carrie: What did I wear on our first date?
Dave: I do not know.

2011 Dave: I want to say jeans and a polo but I don't think that is right.

NOPE IT"S NOT



Carrie: What is the best gift you haven ever given me? (from your perspective)
Dave: your necklace (this was a necklace attached to a pig that said From your one and only...)

2011 Dave: laughing... as sad as it seems your printer- that you mostly cant stand most of the time.  But is was a big surprise, you were not expecting at the time!


Carrie: If you could give me the perfect gift what would it be?
Dave: I would have to think about that...are you talking money, no object?
Carrie: Yes.
Dave: Still don't know.

2011 Dave: Ipad.

GOOD ANSWER!  :)



Carrie: What is my favorite thing to do on a "date night"?
Dave: movies because we don't get to see them often but dinner too so we can sit and talk.

2011 Dave:  dinner and a movie- but sometimes you just like to drive around.


Carrie: If I could go buy one thing today, what would it be?
Dave: something you wouldn't normally buy? I mean not like a diet coke?
Carrie: Yes.
Dave: you would probably end up buying something for the kids.

2011 Dave:  an Ipad or a new table and chairs

Um true- but I have obviously gotten more selfish.  :)



Carrie: What is my favorite movie?
Dave: personally I would say it is a toss up between You've Got Mail and White Christmas but I am leaning towards White Christmas. Um what is your favorite movie?
Carrie: um that is hard, I like lots of different parts of movies. Is your favorite the one you will always watch if it is on or that you will specifically put it on!
Dave: so is your favorite movie TombRaider?
Carrie: um maybe yes... (don't judge me...lol)

2011 Dave:  I would almost have to say White Christmas, for the longest time I would have said You've Got Mail, but you don't really watch it anymore, but you watch White Christmas as LEAST once a year.




Carrie: What do you love most about me?
Dave: I am not completely answering your question... one thing I am completely fascinated with are your eyes. physical attributes...
Carrie: whatever
Dave: I love how you try to learn about things people like and incorporate that into something you do for them or get them.

(He said a few other things which he said I couldn't share...)

2011 Dave: I don't suppose I can say your (insert body part) laughing!  What I love the most about you (are you typing everything I say) silence... I love how you really listen and learn what people like.  It fascinates me and I think it is one of your great qualities, how you pay attention to people and try to do little things to make others happy... That and your love of themes, how you love to tie everything together.



Carrie: What do you think we will be doing on our 25th anniversary?
Dave: Well I guess we would probably have a party or go out to dinner.

2011 Dave: hmmmm. I am thinking either a Bed and Breakfast or a trip that just the two of us take.  Do they have Bed and Breakfast's on Mackinaw Island?

UM YES... or maybe BIG, old,  WHITE HOTELS!

New question..

Carrie: How do you think we have grown since the last time we did this?
Dave: I don't know how much I have grown, I think you have grown quite a bit more.
Carrie: in what way?
Dave: I think you are more patient, more organized, wiser in how you deal with family...



2 comments:

H-Mama said...

what a fun read! an ipad? hubs asked me if i wanted one... just not sure if i would use it between my iphone and mac?? would i? ;) not selfish at all! ;)

Brenda said...

Wow! What a great answer to the new question!!! :)

And also, my children are NEVER DATING!