Monday, April 29, 2013

Easter Seals 5k Walk 2013

 
 
 
We all joined in the Easter Seals 5k Walk  last Saturday.  Easter Seals is the only charity that works with all disabilities and all ages.  This was their second year having a walk and they had 1500 walkers!!!  I will tell you that it DID not feel like that... It did not feel that crowded! 
 


 
I love this picture of Dave.. supporting TEAM KIRSTEN!



 
Seriously ONE of my favorite pictures!!!  It is going up on my wall!





Here is the reigning princess meeting the participants.. :0)






Sweet girls!
 





Reagan and Emily were a little bit tired!  The race started early and we have just gotten back the night before from Austin... T.I.R.E.D.
 
 



Most of the kids.. CRAZY Jimmy included!!
 


Also going up on my wall!!!!!
 


No comments: