Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Kaitlin- belated but well wished!

My baby girl turned 12 last week, no I did not forget... we DID celebrate.  I am just behind in posting!

I remember the day she was born, I remember how little she was.
I remember how scared I was.
I remember how blessed I felt that she was healthy.
I remember how excited I was to be a "family".



























MY BABY girl is growing up.  She is 12 years old. 

She still plays and messes around.
She is still learning responsibility.
She is still "young" in so many ways.
She does not know what it means to me a "MEAN Girl".
She doesn't necessarily care about "cool".
She LOVES God.
She is a keeper of the animals.
She wants to help.
She loves history and animal facts a lot.
She LOVES to read... I cannot keep her in books!
She is currently liking volleyball.
She is the only person in our family to ever have a pet. (dog, hamster, hermit crabs--- the list would be HUGE if we would allow it)
She draws beautifully... I wish I had that talent!
She is a great swimmer.
She does not quit... it might be hard, but she presses ON.
She takes criticism well and tries to be better.
She forgives me, often!
She has a quiet spirit.
She likes to try odd and weird food, in fact she "went" vegetarian earlier this year but it didn't last!
She loves bugs and catching them!  We usually have SOMETHING in a jar!
She is adventurous.
She says she doesn't like stuff but will usually try it.
She is good with babies, they tend to like her.



I don't know when she started to grow up or where the time went...



No comments: