Sunday, November 7, 2010

How do you spoil your kids?

I am sure that I do MANY things...

but the first thing that comes to my mind is warming a towel in the dryer for Emily to use when she gets out of the bathtub.

She gets sooo cold and we used to have screaming fights with spankings to get her out of the tub. So one day I warmed a blanket and no fight.

Dave says I am spoiling her but really it is for me. I do know that she gets cold easily and there is practically NOTHING to the child so I am not surprised that she gets cold so easily.

But YES I know it is spoiling.

So what do YOU do?

1 comment:

Sarah Haney, M.A. said...

Aww I don't think that's too spoiled though, she'll always remember it and how much do you want to bet she'll do it for her own some day?

I don't know if it would actually be spoiling but I do let Emily take naps in my bed with me sometimes even though I know she's just going to watch tv and not sleep. ha ha