Thursday, March 3, 2011

I wants.... part 2

I like THIS from Pier One



These black and white balls---




I really want this!





I think I am chickening out on painting that wall the blue color!  I think I will just use it in accents of my stuff.  The Nester wrote a post the other day on RISK... and how people wont take risks when it comes to decorating- however I FEEL that maybe the person who feels the SWORDFISH on her wall was a GOOD risk... might not have the same feelings as I do towards decor.  :)  I am just sayin'!

No really.. I think there should be some risk, but the wall is kind of freaking me out right now.

I am always SOOOOO afraid to pick a color to go with- I mean what if I don't like it again after a while.

Decorating is like road work- by the TIME they get a road DONE, it's time to start working on it again.
Same goes for a room.....but I am not good like that!  Even though my MIND knows that what I buy or HOW I decorate is not going to be the forever.. I just cant seem to make that leap.  I also have this weird vibe that we aren't going to be in that house for maybe as long as I think we are so I hate to invest.  DON'T get me wrong on the vibe---- I know NOTHING... and there are ZERO plans.  Like I said it is just a VIBE.

So anyway... for now we are an impasse on the paint, although I still want to paint everything tan and worry about accent walls LATER!  So that is that.  Big painting party at my house VERY SOON... wanna come!








1 comment:

aneisa said...

LOVE the color! I should do a post like this....