Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday Stealing Meme...

Sunday Stealing: The Seven Deadly Sins Meme

I hope I don't really practice all these deadly sins... I just thought it was kind of a cute meme and a way to LOOK at yourself a little.  I do desire all these things I talked about I just have to remember to not put too much emphasis on them vs. people or of course GOD!

1) Pride- Seven great things about yourself:
  • I love being a mom.
  •  I love being a wife.
  •  I can be very thoughtful.
  • I am creative.
  •  I am a get it done kind of person- when I want to.
  • I have boundaries.
  •  Once you are my friend- I am loyal!

2) Envy- Seven things you lack and covet:

  •  people with high metabolism!
  •  People who run.
  •  People who travel.
  •  People who don't suffer from anxiety.
  • Disney Season pass holders.
  • people who can sing.
  •  the ability to follow a schedule- for more than one day.

3) Wrath- Seven things that tick you off:

  •  People who are fake.
  • Customer service that ISN'T customer service.
  • RULE BREAKERS.
  •  People who feel entitled.
  • Messing up my diet on the 2nd day.
  •  People who are ignorant BY choice to what is happening in this country.
  •  finding a chore HALF WAY done!

4) Sloth- Seven things you neglect to do:

  •  return library books.
  • check my voice mail (I DO maintain that it is broken right now... and AT&T cant seem to fix it)
  • save money :)
  •  exercise.
  •  keep my car clean. (my new plan for the new car is NEVER take anything it it!  :)
  •  welcome and invite people into my home.
  • MAIL THINGS!.

5) Greed- Seven worldly desires:

  • a maid!
  •  to travel.
  • money to buy what I want- without thinking about it.
  •  to be beautiful- I mean REALLY beautiful!
  •  to be an amazing photographer.
  • to be a planner of LAVISH parties!
  • a DECKED out RV that is huge!


6) Gluttony- Seven guilty pleasures:

  • UM FOOD.
  • Spending money on home schooling stuff- that I COULD do without.
  •  TV.
  •  hair cuts from TISH.
  •  travel planning.
  • DID I mention food?
  •  Eating out!

7) Lust- Seven love secrets: TMI but WHATEVER--- God meant sex between hubbie and wife to be awesome and fulfilling!  :0)

  • a really good kiss- for NO reason.
  • Making your other half feel sexy.
  •  Hotel sex.
  • Remembering to still WOO your husband or wife.
  •  DATE NIGHTS.
  • Trying new things- DON'T GET STALE.
  • Remember that sex is supposed to be FUN! :)

Head over to Sunday Stealing!!!


1 comment:

aneisa said...

I like this...I am going to give it a shot!