Monday, March 28, 2011

One Thousand Gifts- a practice in gratitude 8



235. fr a day when I am forced to stay home--- may many things be accomplished
236. for a wonderful birthday party for Emily-- it was a great day!
237. for the ability to use a work vehicle as our was towed to the shop!
238. for waking up to rain- love rainy days!
239.  for quiet conversations.
240. for truth being manifested
241. for realizing other people DONT always have all the answers
242. for blessings that come very disguised!
243.  for a new to us car- for coming in agreement about the choice!
244. for finding a nice car
245. for wonderful walking time with my sister in law
246. for a yogurt treat with the grandparents- I like meeting for quiet treats with them!
247. for anticipating bluebonnet season---- I love bluebonnets!
248. for free red box movies
249. reserving red box movies- sooo easy!
250. an entire day at home!
251. for vitamin water being on sale for 50cents each
252. for not living by feelings- when I actually DO not live by feelings!
253. for making ends meet--- every time.  God is good.
234. for the very beginning of wisdom
235. for three children, sitting on a couch... reading
236. for Matt coming to me and telling me he did his quiet time... priceless
237. if I ha vent said I am thankful for enchilada casserole.. I am.  If I have.. I still am!
238. for a king size bed


No comments: