Thursday, March 17, 2011

Princess Class- Week 2 and 3

We had our second Princess class on Friday.  You can check out what we did at the first class here.


We started out by using our princess dot art books for fun!



I have two different packs of markers but I think I need this SHIMMER pack too!



My kids have always enjoyed these color book and markers- the princess book is the first thing I bought when I knew I was doing princess class!

After we had colored for awhile we started the DVD...



Here are the girls praying... so very sweet!




and here are the girls singing the song and doing the sign language... which they are learning VERY well! I am sure we will video the "final" preformance!



We also used this color page paper to write out scriptures on each week and draw a picture of "what" the scripture represents to you.



WEEK 1 verse was 2 Corinthians 6:18

"I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty."


WEEK 2  verse was 1 Samuel 16:7
7But the LORD said to Samuel, "Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the LORD sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance,but the LORD looks on the heart."

WEEK 3 verse was Ephesians 6:7

Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not men,


We also used this chipboard cut out from Michaels to make a banner to remind us of the scripture along with these die cuts to help us remember....

This week the girls began building their castles!








No comments: