Saturday, March 5, 2011

Ringa--- not to be confused with Rango.

So the kids wanted to name the pet gecko Ringo, I said it was too similar to the movie coming out... they do not feel the same way. SOOO Ringo it was until Kaitlin decided that some spores the gecko is sporting means it is a female. SOOO RINGA it is.

Officially.

Here she is!









Ringa is a leopard gecko.  

She is much smaller than our flat tail gecko- Buddy was!

She also climbs a whole lot more which is fun, but she is still very slow- which is why she make a good pet!



4 comments:

Tristan said...

Thank you for the pictures!!!

Carrie Thompson said...

I tried to get some video but my camera WOULD not cooperate. If I can get video of him eating a cricket- which is cool... I will send it to you!

Shannon said...

Spot would totally not have been fitting. I think you kind of have to see this to get an idea of what a leopard gecko really looks like. Cool little guy/gal.

Carrie Thompson said...

She really is cute!