Monday, June 6, 2011

I'm singin a little diddy...

Have you ever watched The Little Rascals? Well at one point  Buckwheat gets a dollar and he sings this little song...

"we gotta dolla' , we gotta a dolla' , we gotta dolla' hey, hey, hey, hey."

I just love it and I sing it often.  I know easily amused!

Anyhoo...." we gotta a title, we gotta title, we gotta title, hey, hey, hey, hey!"

Is what I am singing.  It is not as good as a license--- but since it will allow us to SELL the suburban.. I am a happy singer! 

I might even be doing a jig!

We have been waiting for WEEKS for this title and a conversation with bureaucracy last week--- yes I dealt with WAY too much-- led me to believe that it had been lost in the mail and we would have to wait for 30 days past the time it was issued (May 19) to be able to even ASK for a new title to be issued.  So we were looking at weeks and weeks more.  Well Dave and I concluded that either the lady at the regional office is off her rocker, lied or cant read properly OR God simply rerouted our title and it got mailed to my MIL!  SO whoo hoo!  Anyway it happens I am GAME!

 So I shall sing, and dance a jig!

"we gotta title, we gotta a title, we gotta a title, hey, hey, hey, hey!"






1 comment:

Sarah Haney, M.A. said...

The first time I read that I thought it said "tithe"... Ethan sings that song with me, well, I sing "I've got a baby, I've got a baby.." And he yells at the end "Hey!" lol