Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Our 100th day of school..... 2012

Whewww.. well we have made it 100 days this year!  Only 80 more to go and we call this year DONE.  I saw a public school on facebook had their 100 day last Monday so I guess I am not doing as bad as I thought, huh!  We won't mention that I started a full month ahead of them, but then again I also pretty much took off from Thanksgiving to Jan!

For our 100th day this year I wanted to do something special!  Last year we went to Chuck E Cheese and stuff.  But that just wasn't going to happen so I let the kids sleep in an extra 100 minutes, had a nice breakfast, they got to eat dinner at Gringo's and we called it DONE.

Our breakfast was cinnamon roll pancakes-- THANK YOU PINTEREST!

Yummo!

you make regular pancakes and then you melt 1/2 cup brown sugar, 2 T butter and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon together and put it in a squeeze bottle.

 Then you spiral the concoction into your batter when the pancakes are on the griddle...


They smell and look wonderful!



Yum.











No comments: