Thursday, September 4, 2008

Through the years Thursday...

A new and novel twist on themed days! I am going to post a picture or blog about an activity from my past. This is a big deal for three reasons.


Reason number 1 is I have to dig out and find the pic, scan them in and than upload them (that's two extra steps to uploading pics plus one of those steps is "dig out" this holds significance to me since I am an ex(well still working on it) hoarder.


Reason number 2 is I have to remember the past, and accuracy is apparently a problem for me, so I will have to review more than one source to come up with an intact story from my child hood!


Last but not least Reason 3 if you know me and already find me funny looking or weird well hold on to your belts, this ride is going to get bumpy! I was a weird child! I will start as far back as I can go and work up to the present. So to begin... I will obviously start with my parents marriage because it was from this union I was brought forth...


here is my mom and dad on their wedding day, dont you love the 70's!

No comments: